Saturday, May 30, 2009

SUMMER and the things that come with it

Hey, so its almost summer and I CANT wait!!! I seriously hate school-especially this one! People can be SO dumb there. Anyways, I'm so glad the weather is nice and I'm getting a tan-i'm so glad that i can get tan oppose tom people who say their tanning but really are the same and cant get tan theyre either white or red.... Also, i got a bikini! YES!!! FINALLLY!! I'm probably going to go to eighth grade promotion i mean the only people i'll go 2 see is like Ashli, Destiny, Katherine, Sora, Tara, Tanya, Michaela and other people. I don't really care about anyone else. I just want to see my friends get promoted! :) I can't wait till i'll be in 8th grade!! It'll be fun and HOPEFULLY people will be more mature.. but im gonna REALLY REALLY miss some of my friends in 8th grade... especially the mature ones like everyone i listed and guys as well! Hey, who says I can't have guy friends!? Also, I can't wait till like end of the year parties.. summer parties.. i know im havin one!! :)
and ya!! also, pools!!!! yes!! people call me a fish cause i LOVE the water!! ive been on swimteam and ya.. but i quit cause mostly i love to swim just freely.... although i did like getting the exercise and awards.... that was always thrilling... I barely EVER get cold and i would swim all day!! ok, maybe not in the ocean!! :) But still, ya! and i know a lot of people who would TOTALLY agree! like D, i know she LOVES the water as well... anyways, thats it for now!!! thanks for reading!!!

2 comments:

seth said...

cool! so wats new other than that...and thats the only reason u want to goto the promotion!....just invite them over instead!

Urgurlkathryn said...

haha no.. .its cool ill go!